CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Trent And I

Trent And I
The day we were married, Happiest day of our lives!

Trent-Lexie-Nixxon Parkinson

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Update!!

Trent and i have been thinking a lot about the future and what we want to do as new parents. We first debated the situation of moving to Salt Lake City so Trent can further his education. But then we thought about moving a baby during January isn't going to be great. I want to stay near my family, i love my sisters and being so far out is sad. So we've decided we are going to stay in St. George and raise our little family here. We plan to buy a house sometime in the future and are very excited for that. We want to raise our son right, if he isn't the greatest player on the team that doesn't even matter. We will be proud of him no matter what. We want to teach him to treat people as you would want to be treated, work hard in school and be the best you can be. We do not expect him to be more than what he can hold for himself. Nixxon, I will always love you no matter what you do in life. I will always be here for you to come talk to and know Dad and i will always love you. You were the greatest surprise and have changed us for the better. So many people love you already and Dad and I cannot wait for you to come. We will be the best parents we can be, and know we will always be here no matter what. Love Mom/Dad - Future note for Nixxon when he can read and understand :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog. I am glad you are recording your thoughts and hopes for him. He does have lots of people to love him. So do you guys. Keep being sweet, happy parents.

    ReplyDelete