CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Trent And I

Trent And I
The day we were married, Happiest day of our lives!

Trent-Lexie-Nixxon Parkinson

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nixxon's Update

This summer is going to be hectic! I am so crazy to think i am going to have enough energy to do school full time at dixie state college plus have a newborn! Our son is due June 25th but we see him coming a little early. He's already over 2 lbs almost 3. He's absolutely perfect, his heart rate is great and the size is just wonderful. We are having an ultrasound April 12th and i am excited to see what he look's like. The last time we saw him was a few weeks ago. I was having pain and just to play it safe we drove to the labor and delivery just to check if i was going into labor or if anything was wrong. After 4 hours they determined i pulled a muscle but the baby was doing great. The nurses were having the hardest time keeping him still so they can moniter his little heart rate. He would wiggle around it, he was so mad lol. We heard him with his little hiccups and it was precious. An ultrasound tech was called in and she was just in aaw of how cute he was. He had fatten up and looked so cute! He has my nose and of course Trent's lips. He has the shape of my face but the little guy look's just like his Daddy. He has his dad's long torso and everything else. I can't wait for April 12th to come!!! I want to see how much he's changed. It's our big 30 week ultrasound and guess what 10 weeks to go and he's here! Were excited! I cannot wait to have him here, like i used to be afraid to stay at home alone because creepy stuff has happened at our place but now i feel better. I'll always have my little boy with me! I am so excited what else can i say! -I will post pics of the next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment