CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Trent And I

Trent And I
The day we were married, Happiest day of our lives!

Trent-Lexie-Nixxon Parkinson

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Time sure does fly right on by!

 Nixxon's Little Fingers!

Nixxon's Little Face and arm! He does this all the time!

 Daddy's lips! It's so cute that he takes these after Trent! I think he has my nose!

Nixxon's Little Baby Feet! I cannot wait to kiss these!
 
I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! Nixxon's going to be here before we know it, and good thing we have everything all set up for him! Right down to the daily basics! We love him already, more than he will ever know and we haven't met our little stinker just yet. When we were choosing name's it was the hardest thing we ever had to do! I would choose one name while daddy wouldn't approve or he'd choose and i wouldn't approve! We were going to call you either - Jaxx, Jexx,or River. When we came up with Nixxon we knew that was perfect! I have always loved the name Jace so that's your middle name! He is so active at certain times during the day and i guess he is prepping us for when he will be up and wanting to be held. Nixxon does not like being touched to often, you will see a cute little kick and him move around to avoid being touched again. I just love my little boy, it's crazy how much you love someone that you haven't even met quite yet! Nixxon sure is going to be a handful and daddy reminds me everyday about how he was when he was younger! I can't wait to see what he looks like! Will he take after my side and have dark hair and brown eyes or will he be such a gorgeous mix of daddy's blonde and blue? I would love for him to have blue or green eyes but if he has brown well hey that's more to party with! I had a dream last night that he was born on the most unexpected, busiest day we've ever had! Things happen that way for us though and we will make the very best of it! Oh Nixxon how we can't wait for you!

4 comments:

  1. I agree that this little guy has already made us all love him. The ultrasounds are pretty amazing to get such good sneak peaks. He loves to suck on his hand with his big daddy lips, and he likes to wave his arms and legs alot. Blogs are a fun way to watch a family develop just like the little baby. It's so comforting to know that he is wanted and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. little cutie already. It is amazing how much you can tell by ultrasounds already. Kate was crossing her ankles in her ultrasound, and when she was born she did it ALL THE TIME! We can't wait to meet Nixxon either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have a blog now. Can't wait to read all your updates.

    ReplyDelete